Our online text chat service enables you to contact us in real-time. We will be pleased to discuss all aspects of our software with you.
Please click on the link on the left to contact us. If no operator is available, you will be able to e-mail us.
Humpage Technology Ltd - Latest News
Does your company use pipettes?
If the answer is "yes" then the Toolbox ADO Pipette Calibration System is for you. It is an invaluable productivity tool, helping you perform and record the regular validation/accuracy checks necessary for compliance with your quality processes.
We've worked hard with one of our senior partners, European Instruments (based in Oxford, England), to produce the most accurate and compliant turn-key pipette calibration solution available.
Complies with all relevant regulations such as ISO 17025, GLP/GMP, etc, etc.
It's perfect for companies that use pipettes in their day-to-day activities, and perform reqular, accurate validation checks. It is also ideal for laboratories that carry-out pipette calibrations as a service to their customers.
- Custom Ohaus balance featuring:
- Colour touch screen
- Moisture trap with top
- Moisture trap mount
- Vessel holder 24mm vessels
- Glass vessels(3) 24mm
- Additional kit to test pipettes from 1ml - 10ml (optional)
- RS232-USB interface
- Calibration Toolbox ADO Software with features that include:
- Results and historical data easily accessed for audit purposes
- Test Plans for a wide range of pipettes
- Email calibration reminders to your customers or departments
- PDF calibration certificates - with many certificate templates available "off the shelf"
- Single, and mult-channel pipette capability
- Interfaces to all types of laboratory balance
- Automatic calculation of Z-Factor, Imprecision and Inaccuracy
- Web Portal to enable your customers to download certificates from your website or intranet
Easy, robust, transportable
Following numerous requests from our customers and distributors, we've created a set of short video tutorials to demostrate how how simple and accurate routine pipette
calibration becomes when you use Calibration Toolbox ADO and the Site Technician remote data entry module.
They are available in two standard video formats: *.mov and *.mp4: Please take a look and let us know what you think:
|1. Introducing Calibration Toolbox ADO||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|2. Test Plans and Calibration Procedures||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|3. Creating Worksheets for Site Technician||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|4. Calibrating Pipettes Using Site Technician||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|5. Importing Calibration Data and Making Calibration Certificates||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
Calibration Toolbox has had pipette calibration functionality for quite a few years. But now, in order to assist both new and existing users, we have added
additional test plans, procedures and certificate templates to the already comprehensive Toolbox ADO setup. We hope you find them useful.
Video tutorials for our software and much more.
We've added our Caliso Temps tutorials and will be adding Calibration Toolbox ADO and Calibration Administrator tutorials very soon - please check back.
Video tutorials for our software and much more.
We've added our Caliso Temps and Calibration Toolbox ADO Pipette tutorials and will be adding as soon as they're ready - please check back.
We've put together a series of seven short video tutorials to enable you to get the most out of Caliso Temps. They will show you the main features of this leading temperature calibration software, from setting-up an interface, through to running a test and, finally, producing calibration certificates.
They are available in two standard video formats: *.mov and *.mp4. These are supported by most PCs and a wide range of tablets.
Please let us know if you have any problems viewing these videos.
- Lab Interface: Connecting Equipment
- Lab Interface: Webcam Support
- Lab Interface: Instrument Communications and Data Interface
- Lab Interface: Setting Up and Starting a Test
- Lab Interface: Setpoints and Reference Temperature Stability
- Builder: Designing Calibration Certificate Templates
- Builder: Calculations and Generation of Calibration Certificates
|1. Lab Interface: Connecting Equipment||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|2. Lab Interface: Webcam Support||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|3. Lab Interface: Instrument Communications and Data Interface||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|4. Lab Interface: Setting Up and Starting a Test||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|5. Lab Interface: Setpoints and Reference Temperature Stability||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|6. Builder: Designing Calibration Certificate Templates||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
|7. Builder: Calculations and Generation of Calibration Certificates||View in mp4 format||View in mov format|
Optimised for iPhone, Android and Windows phones, iPad and Android tablets.
- Z-Factor Calculator
- Temperature Converter
- Pressure Converter
- Selected links to service providers
If you need to calibrate pipettes, we think that you need to take a serious look at our Pipette Calibration Module:
- Unlimited test plans (procedure templates) can be created and re-used
- Software communicates with all makes of laboratory balance - no need to write down measurements
- Fast, user-friendly interface guides you through the procedure with clear, audio and visual prompts
- Z-Factor, imprecision and inaccuracy are calculated automatically
- Produces multi-page PDF calibration certificates
We work constantly with manufacturers, such as Isotech and Techne, and our team of distributors to ensure that Caliso Temps supports as many temperature calibration instruments as possible. We do our very best to add new instruments as soon as possible after they are released.
Most manufacturers understand that it is to everyone's benefit that their temperature calibration products are supported by Caliso Temps. Others, mentioning no names, are totally uncooperative. That's up to them but our opinion is that, if a device's communication protocol is in the public domain, for example in the form of freely downloadable PDF manuals, were are perfectly entitled to support it in our software.
We are pleased to announce that the most recent additions to our repertoire are:
- Isotech milliK Precison Thermometer
- Fluke/Hart 7012 Calibration Bath
- Fluke/Hart 1502 Thermometer Readout
- RKC FB-900 Controller
We are always looking to support new instruments and will always strive to make sure that we support the very latest products. If your company uses, or indeed manufactures, a device that is unsupported, plese get in-touch with us, we'd love to hear from you. We do not charge for this service, as we said above, in the end, its to everyone's benefit.
Do you need a basic calibration management system that will greatly increase your productivity and accuracy without costing a fortune? If you do, then look no further, the latest Caliso Calibration Administrator is exactly what you need.
When in was released almost five years ago, Caliso Calibration Administrator was hailed as the true leader when it came to low-cost calibration management solutions. Now
it has been fully updated to operate on the very latest Windows operating systems.
If you currently use either a spreadsheet or database to manage your instruments and calibrations, have a look at Caliso Calibration Administrator, you'll be impressed by it's simplicity and power and, of course, outstanding value for money.
Take your calibration management to the next level. View your Calibration Toolbox ADO database through the internet or your company intranet. Simple to configure, powerful to use.
The Calibration Toolbox ADO Web Portal enables your customers or staff to access instrument data through any web browser. You configure what information your user sees for each device, and which devices your users can access, for example, if you are a calibration company, each customer will only see their own instruments. If, on the other hand, you are a calibration lab within an organisation, you may wish users to be restricted to instruments within their own department or location.
The Calibration Toolbox ADO Web Portal offers you outstanding value for money. Why pay for full-user licenses for those who only require read-only access to instrument data or who only need to view a calibration certificate or instrument availability ? With the web portal add-on you don't. You only pay once for the Calibration Toolbox ADO Web Portal and that gives you unlimited browser capability. Unlike some of our competitors, we we don't try to string you out for every penny we can.
- Users login with password (selectable)
- Configurable search options
- Device viewing restrictions by Customer, Department etc
- Select which fields to display
- E-Mail capability via SMTP server
- Download calibration ceritificates, procedures, photos etc