Our online text chat service enables you to contact us in real-time. We will be pleased to discuss all aspects of our software with you.
Please click on the link on the left to contact us. If no operator is available, you will be able to e-mail us.
Humpage Technology Ltd - Latest News
Our Youtube video channel is now open.
Video tutorials for our software and much more.
We've added our Caliso Temps tutorials and will be adding Calibration Toolbox ADO and Calibration Administrator tutorials very soon - please check back.
We've put together a series of seven short video tutorials to enable you to get the most out of Caliso Temps. They will show you the main features of this leading temperature calibration software, from setting-up an interface, through to running a test and, finally, producing calibration certificates.
The videos are in Realplayer "mov" format which is supported by most PCs and a wide range of tablets.
Please let us know if you have any problems viewing these videos.
- Lab Interface: Connecting Equipment
- Lab Interface: Webcam Support
- Lab Interface: Instrument Communications and Data Interface
- Lab Interface: Setting Up and Starting a Test
- Lab Interface: Setpoints and Reference Temperature Stability
- Builder: Designing Calibration Certificate Templates
- Builder: Calculations and Generation of Calibration Certificates
Optimised for iPhone, Android and Windows phones, iPad and Android tablets.
- Z-Factor Calculator
- Temperature Converter
- Pressure Converter
- Selected links to service providers
If you need to calibrate pipettes, we think that you need to take a serious look at our Pipette Calibration Module:
- Unlimited test plans (procedure templates) can be created and re-used
- Software communicates with all makes of laboratory balance - no need to write down measurements
- Fast, user-friendly interface guides you through the procedure with clear, audio and visual prompts
- Z-Factor, imprecision and inaccuracy are calculated automatically
- Produces multi-page PDF calibration certificates
We work constantly with manufacturers, such as Isotech and Techne, and our team of distributors to ensure that Caliso Temps supports as many temperature calibration instruments as possible. We do our very best to add new instruments as soon as possible after they are released.
Most manufacturers understand that it is to everyone's benefit that their temperature calibration products are supported by Caliso Temps. Others, mentioning no names, are totally uncooperative. That's up to them but our opinion is that, if a device's communication protocol is in the public domain, for example in the form of freely downloadable PDF manuals, were are perfectly entitled to support it in our software.
We are pleased to announce that the most recent additions to our repertoire are:
- Isotech milliK Precison Thermometer
- Fluke/Hart 7012 Calibration Bath
- Fluke/Hart 1502 Thermometer Readout
- RKC FB-900 Controller
We are always looking to support new instruments and will always strive to make sure that we support the very latest products. If your company uses, or indeed manufactures, a device that is unsupported, plese get in-touch with us, we'd love to hear from you. We do not charge for this service, as we said above, in the end, its to everyone's benefit.
Do you need a basic calibration management system that will greatly increase your productivity and accuracy without costing a fortune? If you do, then look no further, the latest Caliso Calibration Administrator is exactly what you need.
When in was released almost five years ago, Caliso Calibration Administrator was hailed as the true leader when it came to low-cost calibration management solutions. Now
it has been fully updated to operate on the very latest Windows operating systems.
If you currently use either a spreadsheet or database to manage your instruments and calibrations, have a look at Caliso Calibration Administrator, you'll be impressed by it's simplicity and power and, of course, outstanding value for money.
Take your calibration management to the next level. View your Calibration Toolbox ADO database through the internet or your company intranet. Simple to configure, powerful to use.
The Calibration Toolbox ADO Web Portal enables your customers or staff to access instrument data through any web browser. You configure what information your user sees for each device, and which devices your users can access, for example, if you are a calibration company, each customer will only see their own instruments. If, on the other hand, you are a calibration lab within an organisation, you may wish users to be restricted to instruments within their own department or location.
The Calibration Toolbox ADO Web Portal offers you outstanding value for money. Why pay for full-user licenses for those who only require read-only access to instrument data or who only need to view a calibration certificate or instrument availability ? With the web portal add-on you don't. You only pay once for the Calibration Toolbox ADO Web Portal and that gives you unlimited browser capability. Unlike some of our competitors, we we don't try to string you out for every penny we can.
- Users login with password (selectable)
- Configurable search options
- Device viewing restrictions by Customer, Department etc
- Select which fields to display
- E-Mail capability via SMTP server
- Download calibration ceritificates, procedures, photos etc